Zen Motors - AEM EMS's, Cobb AP's, Power FC's

Discussion in 'Vendor "For Sale" Classifieds' started by ZenMotors, Mar 12, 2009.

1. ZenMotors

ZenMotors Member

AEM EMS
    That's right guys. It is your chance to get an AEM EMS from us. You want big horsepower, with Ultimate control? This is for you! Prices are very competitive!!!

[​IMG]
    Part # 30-1821
    AEM's Plug & Play Engine Management System (EMS) are for racing vehicles and plug directly into a vehicle's factory ECU harness and requires no additional wiring or hardware. Windows™ compatible software (2000, XP, NT, 98, 95, ME) makes the task of copying, viewing and manipulating data as simple as a click of the mouse. An integrated tuning wizard allows users to create a base map specifically for a car’s configuration, regardless of what type of injectors, sensors, coils or other changes have been made. The AEM EMS's infinitely adjustable software allows tuners to program virtually any combination of engine control, power adders and auxiliary devices, and accurately delivers proper amounts of fuel and correct ignition timing for any boost level or operating condition.

*Legal in California only for racing vehicles which may never be used upon a highway.

PM for Price!!

Cobb Tuning Access Port V2
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

AccessPORT Features Include:
    » Improve horsepower, torque, and fuel economy at the touch of a button
    » Display vehicle data such as boost, RPM, temperatures and more while you drive
    [FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] » Easy installation, no mechanical or computer skills necessary[/FONT]
    » Connects to your vehicle via the OBD-II port conveniently located under your dash
    » Exclusive ability to switch between different 'modes' on the fly
    » Pre-calibrated to maximize performance of stock or modified vehicles
    » Easy-to-read color display
    » Update over the Internet to stay up-to-date with the latest features
    » Read engine trouble codes (DTC) yourself, eliminating trips to the dealership
    » Not a "piggyback" - once vehicle's computer has been programmed by the AccessPORT, it can be removed and the settings will stay on your computer.
    » Not just an "ECU reflash" - AccessPORT features enhancements such as on-the-fly mode switching, data monitors, reading DTCs, performance monitors and more
    » Can be custom tailored to your vehicle by our extensive network of professional tuners

Click on the link to Learn how to Install your Cobb AP2! http://www.accessecu.com/support/apinstall.mov

Zen Price: $695.00 Free Shipping!!!

Apexi Power FC
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Apexi's Power FC is the industry's solution for tuners who require an entry level ECU standalone at an affordable price. The Power FC is a full standalone computer with complete engine management and control capable of handling virtually any type of engine setup.

The Power FC unit is designed to be plug and play - installation is literally a matter of replacing your factory ECU with this unit. No re-wiring or cutting wires is required.

This L-jetro MAF version includes the following features:20x20 fuel map adjustments20x20 ignition map adjustmentCold start enrichment adjustmentIdle / AC RPM adjustmentWater temperature compensationFuel injector size & lag time correction1, 2, 4, or 8 channel real time monitoring of vital engine parametersBoost controller addon kit (sold seperately)

I can supply you with Engine Management for your Impreza Version 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, & 6!!!!
    Click on the link to Leard how to Install your Apexi Power FC! http://www.apexi-usa.com/pdfInstallation/12.pdf

Zen Price: $799.99

If these Items are not what you are looking for please give me a call and I will get you the best products that suits you! I can be reached Toll-Free at 1-(888)-ZEN-MOTO
    I can always be reached Via E-mail or Private Messages.

We look forward to working with you!!!

2. ZenMotors

ZenMotors Member

Bump for Specials!!!

3. ZenMotors

ZenMotors Member

Weekend Bump!!!

4. ZenMotors

ZenMotors Member

Bump for Specials!!!

5. ZenMotors

ZenMotors Member

Bump for Specials!!!

6. ZenMotors

ZenMotors Member

free overnight shipping on aem ems's!!!!!

7. ZenMotors

ZenMotors Member

8. ZenMotors

ZenMotors Member

9. ZenMotors

ZenMotors Member

Free overnight on AEM's!!!

10. ZenMotors

ZenMotors Member

Bump!!!

11. ZenMotors

ZenMotors Member

Free Shipping on all Engine Management Systems!!! I'll slash competitors prices!

12. ZenMotors

ZenMotors Member

Free Shipping on all Engine Management Systems!!! I'll slash competitors prices!

13. ZenMotors

ZenMotors Member

Buy from Zen! Great prices, with alway Great Service!!!

14. ZenMotors

ZenMotors Member

Call Zen for your EM! Prices too low to Post!!!

15. ZenMotors

ZenMotors Member

Prices Slashed on Cobb Acessports!!!!!